VisTrak with E6 Connect video
Click on the above small images to see full size images
add-on to GSA Golf systems - 27 courses
Regular price : $ 2,700
1 18 hole course + Driving Range
18 hole golf course and driving range software package
price $ 0.00
Select GSA Golf in the Settings / Simulator options
Select E6 CONNECT in the GSA Golf Control Panel's main window
GSA Golf Control Panel
E6 Connect can be played with the Control Panel via either a mouse or manual launch parameter setup for evaluation.
Click the above image to purchase the GSA Golf Control Panel software
How to play E6 Connect with the GSA Golf Control Panel (CP)
- 1. Download and install the E6 Connect demo (click the above E6 Connect Demo image)
2. Download and install the GSA Golf CP full version and then download and install the CP Alpha update
- 3. Start E6 Connect and select a small window mode of play in the settings window
- Also check the the Simulator settings is set to "GSA Golf"
- 4. Restart E6 Connect so that E6 is running in a smaller window and not full screen mode
- 5. Start the GSA Golf Control Panel and select "E6 Connect"
- 6. Wait until a connect has been established
- 7. Click the "Mouse Game Mode" in the CP's main window to open up the mouse window
- and drag the club back for speed and direction ( use mouse wheel to adjust club face angle).
- Release to launch the shot.
- 8. Alternatively, right or left click on the blue shot data fields to adjust ball speed, LA, spin etc
- and click the "Launch Shot" button.